Folding Pallet Crate
|• These rugged containers will fold flat for storage
when not needed
• Overall size is 47.24”x 39.3″ x 29.92″H
• Usable size is 43.7″ x 35.82″ x 23.62″H
• Volume capacity is 606L
• Overall height when folded flat is only 11″
• Two-way fork entry openings
• Uniform static load weight capacity is 6,000 lbs
• Uniform dynamic load weight capacity is 2,000 lbs
• Uniform stacking load weight capacity is 1,000 lbs
• Multiple units may be stacked up to three (3) high
• Manufactured from HDPE
• Resistant to extreme high & low temperatures
• Durable and easy to clean
The JoinPlastic Dolly Cart with fold down handle and brake; is a perfect tool for offices, warehouses, trade shows, etc., allowing you to easily and quietly move goods with less effort. Its convenient fold down handle is ideal for transport and the its brake keeps goods from rolling about.
Featuring “Silent Master” wheels and casters, the large JoinPlastic dolly cart with handle and brake provides quiet movement and easy maneuverability. Its fold down handle allows for easy transport and storage and its rubber bumpers prevent damage to walls and doors. Plus, its heavy duty yet light weight platform allows movement of objects and loads up to 660 lbs.
Move Larger Loads with Less Effort – JoinPlastic Dolly Carts
We have not found a better dolly! This dolly truck is great for offices, warehouses, sales people, tradeshows, and home applications. If your establishment requires 7 or more dolly trucks, please contact us for a quantity discount.
JoinPlastic DOLLY CART WITH HANDLE – LARGE:
- Platform DIMS: 35″ L x 24″ W (38″ H with handle extended)
- 660 lbs. load capacity
- 4 Super Silent fully-enclosed non-marking bearing casters
- Wheel diameter 5″ ea. – 2 swivel, 2 rigid
- Durable lightweight injection molded impact-resistance polypropylene platform with a non-slip surface
- Handle folds down for ease of transportation or storage
- Optional foot brake
- Dolly weighs 38 lb. and comes fully assembled. *See Shipping Note below.
A personal trainer is spending seven days in a box to support a hospice which cared for his late mother.
Richard Stonier, 29, from Shelton in Stoke-on-Trent, will be living in the 7ft by 7ft (2m by 2m) plastic container with his friend Carl Heaton.
They are taking the challenge outside Asda in Scotia Road, Stoke-on-Trent.
It is one of 40 fundraising challenges Mr Stonier is undertaking in a bid to raise £40,000 for Douglas Macmillan Hospice.
Mr Stonier, whose mother Dianne died of cancer in December, has already completed a sponsored parachute jump and the hospice’s 5K run.
The pair will receive food and drink from shop staff during the challenge. They are allowing themselves toilet breaks every four hours.
“I have done some really challenging events so far but mentally this will be the toughest as I am a very active person,” said Mr Stonier.
The challenge coincides with the Douglas Macmillan Hospice’s 40th anniversary celebrations.
Liz Clarke, the hospice’s head of fundraising, said: “We cannot thank Richard enough for the money he has raised so far, doing some truly extraordinary events.
“We wish him luck living in a box for a week.”
Join Plastic Company is amazed at the event,but who can provide such a safe and large plastic container to live for more than one week?
Only Join plastic can,
so do not hesitate to contact us!
We are glad to inform you that we have a Trade Assurance Amount $45,000 granted by Alibaba.com.
The Alibaba Trade Assurance Program is meant to add an extra layer of security to overseas buyers of goods, primarily, from Chinese suppliers. As such, theTrade Assurance allows the buyer to receive a refund, if any of the following occurs: The shipment is delayed, beyond the specified shipping date
It means you will receive 100% refund of the Trade Assurance Amount for orders not meeting agreed delivery or quality terms.
The new system will allow the buyers to rate and review our experience before you place the order.
More info about Alibaba Trade Assurance, please visit: tradeassurance.alibaba.com .